This policy is valid from 23 June 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Like many other Web sites, www.siliconsahm.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to www.siliconsahm.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
www.siliconsahm.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.siliconsahm.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.siliconsahm.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Official Rules For Disney On Ice 100 Years of Magic Giveaway October 2018
DISNEY ON ICE 100 YEARS OF MAGIC TICKET GIVEAWAYCONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE or payment of any kind is NECESSARY to enter or win. THE CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- How to Enter the Contest:
- The Disney on Ice 100 Years of Magic Ticket Giveaway Contest will begin at 12:01am on 10/2/2018 and end at 11:59pm on 10/11/2018 PST. Contest is sponsored by Feld Entertainment.
- No entry limit per person for the duration of the contest.
- Contest Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. Sponsor’s not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.KBCWtv.com. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Official Rules of the Contest.
- f)Entry deemed made by holder of e-mail account.
- g)Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
(a) The contest is open to San Francisco/Bay Area residents who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Feld Entertainment and Silconsahm.com and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are ineligible to participate or win.
(b) Followers are eligible to win a Siliconsahm.com contest only once every sixty days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest. Followers are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once every six months.
(c) All entries become the sole property of Silicon SAHM and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, and warrant and represent that their entry is their original work.
(d) Contestants are required to provide truthful information and Silicon SAHM will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Silicon SAHM will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Silicon SAHM will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 18.
- a)One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and will receive a Family Four Pack of tickets to Disney on Ice 100 Years of Magic. After your full name is submitted, the tickets will be available at the Box Office the night of the showing of your choice. Vouchers are valid for the following 2018 performances: Oracle Arena Oakland – October 19th at 7pm or October 21st at 6:30pm; SAP Center San Jose – October 24th at 7pm or October 25th at 7pm. Approximate value of the runner-up prize is $144.
- b)Prize does not include items not specified, such as parking fees, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc.
- c)All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the Box Office at the selected venue. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed on the day of selected performance will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. Silicon SAHM is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- d)Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. Silicon SAHM reserves the right to substitute prize of comparable value.
- Selection of Winners:
(a) Decisions of contest sponsors with respect to the contest are final.
(b) Winners will be selected from all eligible entries by random drawing on or about 10/12/2018 and will be notified via email, blog post and/or social media.
(a) Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent from Silicon SAHM.
(b) By participating in the contest, winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, and to sign a publicity release, affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to acceptance of the prize. By accepting the prize, each winner grants to Station the right to use the winner’s name, voice, picture and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now known or hereafter invented, without further permission or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Winners and companions, by acceptance of their prizes, agree to release Station, CBS, their respective parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity.
- Contest sponsors reserve the right to make changes in the rules of the contest which will become effective upon announcement.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification.
Material Rules Disclaimer
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be a San Francisco/Bay Area resident, 18 years or older. Contest runs 10/2/18-10/11/2018. Winners will be selected by random drawing on or about 10/12/2018. Employees of Silicon SAHM or Feld Entertainment, their agencies, affiliates and immediate family members are not eligible.
Let's Stay in Touch!
Subscribe and never miss a post